Monday, October 22, 2012

36 weeks...come on out munchkins!

Finally! 36 weeks! Huge milestone for twin mommas...as of now there's next to nothing developmentally that we would need to worry about if these guys were born! They are somewhere around 19 inches and a little more than 5.5 lbs...about this size...each...

crenshaw melon
We know they are still both head down, and at this point there's pretty much no way they could possibly move! We haven't had a growth scan to determine their exact sizes since the 4th, but we do have one next Tuesday that we're looking forward to....if we make it.... ;) We've been walking about 2 miles a night, I'm bouncing on a yoga ball constantly, and I'm willing to take natural induction advice from anyone that has any! I really do not want to carry these boys into the 38th week. Our doctor says it's fine and we may go full term blah blah blah, but I've had nothing but time to learn about twins for the last 9 months, and I know that after 38 weeks the placentas become more or less inefficient. This can cause all sorts of complications...so boys...come on out!!!  For anyone wondering what's going on inside...here's a view! Ours are side by side rather than front and back though.
Another big deal...my belly got wayyyy low this past week! I wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't seen these two pictures taken side by side. The top photo was taken Friday 10.19 and the bottom photo was taken only 5 days prior on Sunday 10.14...big difference! I can't see my belly button anymore!
Oh, and next year for Halloween...I'm pretty sure these little bubs will be going in the following costumes ;)

Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment