Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 33...they're killin' me!

Oh boy oh boy.Well this past week involved yet another trip to L&D due to possibly losing fluid. Luckily it turned out to be a false alarm...and we'll be adding Depends to our grocery store list..... SMH! We did find out that Baby B had gone back to a head down position though, so when we left the hospital we were in good spirits.

We went to our ultrasound appointment today and wouldn't you
know it? In less than 48 hours Baby B managed to flip back breech!!! He is a maniac! Unfortunately for us he is also the bigger baby, so our chances of having a natural labor are now very slim.  Unless something has changed by our appointment on the 16th these guys will be born c-section =/ Leaves me in a pretty lousy mood today. We got some pictures of them today, but because they are so squished they are very hard to see and aren't all that "cute". I've also attached an updated picture of my ridiculously huge belly and a ceiling fan I made for the nursery. It has little monsters on it :)
8lbs or more of babies...there's no way I can keep the stretch marks away much longer


Baby B's smooshed face             

Baby A's scary looking self





 
Silly monster fan created by me :)

1 comment: